What We Want You To Know About Texas Land Hunt!
- Texas Land Hunt is a new “Texas Born” real estate listing service designed for realtors by realtors.
- Texas Land Hunt is a local and affordable alternative to the many “cookie cutter” services being offered today.
- Texas Land Hunt is not bloated with 3rd party advertising or “pop-up” windows to distract from your property listings like the other listing services. NO ADS EVER! Just real estate listings.
- Texas Land Hunt hates spam and we DO NOT share your information with any third party other than the agent(s) you wish to contact through the use of our forms.
- Texas Land Hunt uses a “state of the art” program to simplify the listing of your properties.
- Texas Land Hunt pings Google every time you list a property to let them know there’s new content on our website. Your new listing is often indexed by Google and will start showing up in online searches within minutes.
- For a low monthly fee, Texas Land Hunt gives you unlimited property listings.
- To introduce you to our new service, Texas Land Hunt is offering a free membership from now until January 31st, 2019.
- Visit this special link TexasLandHunt.com/register to start your registration.
- Fill in your user information, select the checkbox by “I agree with the Texas Land Hunt terms-of-service”, and click “Register”.
- IMPORTANT: Because of our “Membership Free Until 01/31/19 Offer”, DO NOT complete the next screen appearing after you click “Register”. DO NOT submit payment. You’re done for now.
- Within a couple of minutes, you should receive an email message similar to the one below-Hello New User,
Welcome to https://www.texaslandhunt.com/
You can log in to your account using the below credentials:
Regards: Texas Land Hunt Support Team
- PLEASE NOTE: Introductory memberships must be manually approved before you can actually access your account and start adding properties. This usually happens within a few minutes but please allow up to 12 hours for your account to be activated.
- You will receive a 2nd email confirming the activation of your account at which point you can start adding your listings. When you receive your notice of activation, go to TexasLandHunt.com and hover your mouse over “Admin” in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on “Log In” when it appears in the drop-down menu and enter your credentials.
- After logging in, click on “My Listings” in the left column then click on “Add New” to add your first property.